06 October 2013

Portfolio Rejects

So it's time once more to try and go get a job, doing art or something else.  Meaning time to look over my drawing folder and see if I think any of it is fit for the eyes of potential bosses.  None of this is, to my mind.

This won't do on account of how it's sexy fanart. Plus the 
anatomy seems weird, like her neck is too bendy or something?  
Probably worth a redraw.


Unfinished, plus it doesn't really demonstrate the compliant spirit 
I associate with successful employment.

This is a picture of a developmentally-unfortunate dragon.


WHEN I LIVED IN THE PALACE
Remember when Ursula was talking about how she used
to live in Triton's palace? I wanted to see her young and dangerous years.

ZIEGFELD GIRL
This one is a bit nude, plus I think I can do the lighting better now.  Redraw!

YAY FOR DOLLS

Surely you cannot submit paper dolls, particularly paper dolls 
you've made of yourself or anime characters.

STRIPER
I'm worried that this one (of popular Shadowrun 
were-tiger Striper) is racist, and also about the lighting again.

Potential employers must never know that I routinely fill
character commissions for D&D friends.

Much pride still in my Doom emoticon set,
but it is possible to notice that the anger balloon
is pilfered from...I think a Sailor Moon game?

No comments:

Post a Comment